With Ditto by We-Vibe, the possibilities are endless. Our innovative and simple design makes it easy to use app-enabled remote play with a partner from anywhere in the world (up to 100 meters away). Made of body-safe silicone material, Ditto is discreet and comfortable to wear—whether you’re alone or with a partner. It also has 10 different rumbly vibration patterns to please your anal part.
We-Vibe Ditto has this unique low alert feature that would notify you when your vibrator needs a charge so that it’s ready when you are. You can also experience 10 powerful vibrations combined with tingling pulsations and a quiet rumble, all in one low-frequency vibe. Moreover, it has a waterproof feature perfect for shower play- and discreet-friendly fun. Multiple speeds and intensity levels are channeled through a single motor.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Type of Stimulator: Vibrating Anal Plug
- Finishing Touch: Soft and Silky Finishing Touch
- Materials Used: Body-safe silicone — free from phthalates and BPA and made without latex
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Battery Life: 90mns Charging Time for 2hrs Uninterrupted Use
- Charging Type: Micro-USB Charger
- Controlled Remotely: We-Connect App
- Controlled Locally: Manual, Bluetooth
- Size: 68.45 mm x 88.10 mm
- Warranty: Two Years
- Vibrators: 10 Vibration Modes
INSIDE THE BOX:
- We-Vibe Ditto – Anal Vibrating Plug
- Wireless Remote Control
- USB Charging Cable and Charging Cap
- Quick-Start User Guide
- We-Vibe Lube Made by Pjur
Jeff Harrison –
Works just like described. But you have to have the phone with the toy to sync before it can be used away from each other.
Shawn A –
Hasn’t given me any issues. Battery lasts, vibrates strong — haven’t used the app tho so i can’t speak to whether that works or not
katie pilotti –
I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I am not sure whether or not this submit is written by him as no one else realize such distinctive approximately my difficulty. You’re incredible! Thanks!
zortilo nrel –
I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
zoritoler imol –
Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great layout. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.” by Albert Einstein.